Week1A: My Blog Theme

Bio of a Universal Traveler 





I used some standard templates. I think I am going to sample some Canva templates and really make something unique to what I want floating around in Cyber-Spasce. Still getting use to the functionality of this blogging platform.

To be quite honest ...Im not too happy with the picture resolution that is appearing on my blog. Ideally ..I want to use some of these amazing pictures I collected this summer on my trip to Portland up the California and Oregon coast. They are absolutely beautiful and include redwoods (magical an my spirit plant, wild daisies, and the beautiful north Pacific West Coast. Im elemental ...yet spacey ...but truly an earth sign. I want to reflect this in my blow with some exploring and adjustments. I also plan to add some of my music ...because that is a large part of who I am and what I am about - Harmony ...but playing outside the box. 

I did however get to successfully upload a picture from this summer trip on my stop in San Francisco - If anybody can name the band and album and on my shirt....please lets communicate...because you "know."

Purple and Teal are my favorite colors so I want to incorporate these into my blog for our next posting.






Comments

  1. Hey Marc! For the color theme you are going for I think you are better of using a lighter background other than black. It is hard to see the contrast between the two and blue on black does not look appealing to the eyes. I would suggest using a lighter shade of the dominant color and a dark shade of the secondary color (it can be vice versa for your purple and teal combo). The template you have chosen is good but for now the site looks a bit empty with too much black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marc, I agree with Sean. I think you could use a different color other than black for your background. It sounds like you like nature and music, maybe you could incorporate that a bit more into the colors of your theme. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment